Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Last week was on MC from Tuesday ~ Friday as I was experiencing on n off pains.. KK Hospital gynaes diagnosed as severe Braxton hicks contraction. I changed my previous gynae Dr Woo Bit Hwa from TMC to KKH gynae Dr Khoo Chong Kiat as recommended by my colleague. He was really very nice and funny young man in his mid 40s I believe. Hubby and I felt very comfortable to be with him. Thus I shall have him as our gynae till little Mavise is out.
 
We were really very excited everyday looking forward to November for her arrival!
 
As now she is growing bigger and bigger, her kicks are also getting more n more intense. And she really move and kick ALOT! I always love it whenever she move slightly (Not the type chor lor type which are really very uncomfy for me.) Especially whenever she stretch/kicks slowly and lightly with her legs which I can feel them when I place my hand over my tummy. Really so cute that I always laugh out loud on my own. LOLZ!!
 
She's just so my cute baby girl !
 
Hubby suggested that we go on a holiday along with his buddy Qi Ming during Feb 2014. Yeah!! But still not yet confirm. Will see how it goes again. Hopefully we have extra cash to go! =)
 
April 2014 will be going to thailand as hubby's buddy Bao Jie is having his thailand wedding over there.. Yeah~~ Holiday AGAIN! =) People asked, u bear to leave your baby to go holiday? My answer for NOW is, YES! Hahahaha! Because nothing beats more important than our couple time with my most beloved hubby! =) (But prolly when my baby is out, will be different story lah~~ Lolz!)
 
Last Thursday met up with Yiru and her cute Elijah boy @ compass point jacks' place.
Cute Elijah with hubby... Hubby insisted to help nanny Elijah while Yiru eat.. Seems Daddy Lee had a hard time trying to pacify him~~ Hahahaha!!
 
 
Last week order Samsung Note 3 and we went to collect it during the Singtel launch in MBS. Bought it as a present for hubby.. (Bcuz I still owe him his birthday present that ws long overdue in May. :P) Went together along with us was Mother yiyi.. We shopped around.. Ended up had an impromtu purchase! Speedy 25 with shoulder strip which is in my wishlist!!!!
My advanced Push Present from hubby!! Yeahhhh~ (He said, cuz he can save more money as he planned to buy me a Rolex. But I knew one day he will definitely buy me one Rolex too!)



 
Thank you Baobei daddy~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved