Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Yesterday little girl wasnt moving alot.. Was alittle worried..

Yesterday before sleeping, I sang song to little Precious...And she was kicking kicking! :D I realized she love Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!!! Hahahahaha! Bcuz I sang Itsy Bitsy Spider, Little indian boy, many songs.. But she only response to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ! hahahaha!! And hubby was laughing away while I sang song to Little Precious! Hahahahaha!!

Yesterday the poor hubby was on MC as he was having a very bad sore throat. *Heart pain!*

Today is the 2nd day of our house's common toilet renovation. Hopefully the toilet can be done asap~~ Cuz I dont really used to using PIL's toilet~~

And  I miss my hubby cuz tday he is working Night Shiftttttt.. HaTE IT!

I cant wait to see my Little Precious Girl, Mavise Lee!!!!


Below is the video I FINALLY managed to capture on her kicks!
( My tummy "vibrate" and please pardon me with the ugly full of stretchmarks tummy. =((((   )
Because whenever she kicks, I'll quickly take my HP to video down her movement, but she would stop moving. But as I never record video anymore, she kicks and move again! Lolz! What a naughty little girl !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved