Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Monday, September 2, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
I'm going into 3rd trimester in 3 days time!! Woo Hoo!!

As usual, Mavise is always kicking me. But I really do enjoy by looking at my tummy see how my tummy vibrate and moves while she kicks. Hahahahah! Many times I can laugh looking at it even when I'm alone. Hahahahahahahah! Yesterday asked hubby to concentrade on my tummy and see how his little devil kicked me. Hubby and I had a good laugh at it too.

Yesterday hubby was swaying left to right while he was playing game.. and realized Mavise was like following hubby's Rhythm! When he is swaying left to right, Mavise kick kick kick. When hubby stopped, she also stopped. I told hubby about it, and he tried to sway left to right again, and Mavise really kick n kick again! And when hubby stopped, Mavise also stop! Hahahahahah! Funny little girl !

Wooo Hoo~~ I'm now a confirmed staff and I will need to clear half of my leave before I start my maternity leave. So I just applied on :
- 11th & 12th Sept. (11th Hubby off, and I can nua at home with him. 12th Sept having gynae appt to see little kiddo.)
- 20th Sept. (Hubby going to do 4 tooth extraction. Siao kia! pluck so many tooth at one go!)
- 14th Oct. (15th Oct is a tuesday and a public holiday. Can have super long weekend for me!!)

Hopefully my boss will approve all my leave applications.

I'm still left with 0.5days to clear sia.

On Saturday went to did my pedicure with hubby helped to choose the nail polish color. Clubbing Blueee~ Never had this color before and hubby and I love it! =)
Hubby loitered around Hougang Ave 8 while waiting for me, and ended up when he came back, he told me he saw a facial salon having promotion for facial only @ $29! So I said we can buy many of it and keep for future use, so we do not need to go all the way to JB to do facial. Ended up after finished my pedicure, half way home, hubby u-turn and went to the facial salon and bough 15 courses package. HAHAHAHAHA!!
Yesterday went to the salon for facial, Awwww~ love the way they do pimples extraction... So gentle and soft! =)

And that's how I spent my weekend.. Nth much but relaxation and nua nua nua.

Sprained my wist since last weekend due to bad posture. Bcuz I lay on bed and hold my iPad mini for hours to watch movies and dramas..the aching lasted all the way till now. It's red and Swollen! =(

Me in week 23 and week 27! =)))))

Gonna see my precious in 2 mths 3 weeks!! Gonna start my maternity leave in 2 mths 1 week!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved