Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Had just ordered 1 maternity dress from ASOS! First time shopped online with ASOS. Hopefully their delivery will be fast. As I need the dress to attend my ex-MDIS classmate's wedding lunch. Love the dress alot. I hope it would fit me nicely. =)

$26.30 with FREE shipping loh! Cheap dao~~~~ If not few days back was sourcing for a maternity dress, it would cost like $69 for a decent nice dress loh! =(

Wonder if hubby would allow me to wear heels or platform heels anot leh.. Lolz! Cuz wear so nice, den with flats, I would definitely looked FAT & SHORT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved