Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Friday, August 30, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Wooo Hoo!! Today I'm pregnant @ 27 weeks!! Will finally step into 3rd trimester next week!! Super happy!!


WHAT DO THE KICKS SAY ABOUT WELL-BEING?

Your baby gets everything it needs from you through the placenta.

As long as the supplies are good the baby will kick. If the placenta

does not supply enough or the baby becomes ill, it must save energy

to continue to grow, so there are fewer kicks. If you smoke, both the

placenta and your baby are affected, and there will be less kicking.

If the placenta becomes very weak, growth is inhibited, and your

baby could become seriously ill or injured. Your baby also may have

trouble during birth. This seldom happens, though, if your baby is

kicking normally!

Sometimes your baby is calm. It is important that you notice, though,

when it kicks much less than usual. When you feel the normal life

rhythm in there, that is a sign your baby is fine. By feeling for the kicks

you are connecting with your baby. That's why it's good to count kicks!



I'm glad that Baby Mavise is kicking me alot. Tried to count her kicks earlier on, she kicked me 10 times within 7 mins. Hahahahah! How active can this naughty little cutie pie be. Lolz!! =))) Love her to the max!


Just got to know that my ex-bf's sister also got pregnant with a baby girl ! Congrats and really happy for her. And so coincidentally, our EDD was the same day! =)

Everyday feeling so heavy and clumsy.. =( Am quite depressed about it but hubby keep console me all these fats will go away after Mavise is out. Haiz~~ But still cant wait feeling depressed about it.

Another 2 weeks to go till my next gynae check up! Weeee~ Cant wait to see our little precious again! Mummy and Daddy misses you so much, Mavise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved