Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Yesterday was on MC as my backache was quite bad, also experiencing some cramps. So took MC to rest at home. Accompanied hubby to see doctor as he was sick too. Poor hubby! Sick for the longest and to only see doctor after being sick for 1+mth!

And we bought a new tablet/laptop!! Weeee~~~~ So nice to use~ (Which obviously I'm using now. Hheheh!!)

Guess today will be a stay home nua day. =) I love nua-ing at home with my hubby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved