Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
I'm half way through the pregnant journey!!! Yeah-ness!! Time really flies~  =) With a very understanding and sweet hubby, so far I really enjoy my pregnancy. (Omit away all the discomfort. Hate it to the core!)

I'm really glad that I had a wonderful hubby who is really very supportive during these period. While I'm having my mood swings, emo period, throw tantrum and bad moods, hubby gave it in me or guide me through by supporting me or giving me advise and talk me thru.

Little Mavise still very much always (forever!) very active. Kicking, "dancing", punching me inside happily. But I enjoy it, because it shows she is very healthy. =)

Loving my little family very much!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved