Follow | Dashboard




Welcome!
Welcome to my Secret LaLa Palace~
I hate BackStabbers
It's All Abt me & My thoughts

Navigation
Affies
Taggie


Credits
Template by : LovelessSagiri
Some inspiration of : Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome
Images : Tumblr & We♥It
Sozai : Kawaii Box
.Lover's name.

Thursday, August 22, 2013 | 0 Comment(s). Leave me one?
Yesterday suddenly my back was so pain that I couldnt even move! And I couldnt even breath well! The harder I breathe, the harder my back pain. Had no choice but to text the working-night-shift hubby about it and requested if he could come back home.

But hubby was tied up at work and I had to endure.. =( Hubby called and comfort me which made me tear-ed. :'(

Morning when I was in the office, hubby called (as usual, he would never fail to call me whenever he is free.) and said he was so worried about the whole of last night when he was at work. He said he wanted so much to fetch me to office this morning but couldnt make it back on time. And he felt rather guilty about it. Awww~ Such a sweet hubby I've got. But what to do? We are not that rich to afford myself not to work and stay home. Hubby mentioned tonight come back sayang and massage for me.. Hehehehe! =)

A photo of hubby, me and little Mavise! (Taken few weeks ago. And this week tummy suddenly grew bigger again~)

 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Older post / Newer Post

© 2012 - ItsCarineLife.bs.COM - All rights reserved